Monday, June 4, 2012

My return....

Wow, can you believe it's been over 2 months since I have blogged?! I feel like I should be in confession or something! It has been a busy and tiring couple of months for me, professionally and personally and it has really taken it's toll. It also feels a little weird just popping back in here, where do I start? What do I blog about? So I thought I would start by showing off a crafty purchase I made that I had been after ever since the first day I saw him.


Doug  

I put the call out to Jess from Teddy Bears Wednesday to make me a "Doug", and make him she did. I really have no words for how completely amazing Jess' work really is. So detailed, so unique, so wonky! If you had ever considered getting one of Jess' creations, I can not recommend her work highly enough, my Doug truly is wonderful!

  Doug

5 comments:

Sally said...

Fabulous!
Trevor Twinkletoes lives at our place so I know just how perfectly wonky Jess's bears are.

teddybearswednesday said...

OH Selina ! You are TOO much, Doug and I are both honoured that he is the subject of your return.
thank you so much for such a beautiful and glowing words and a plug too. xo

Michelle said...

I love Doug!

Glad you're back to blogging!

Jennie said...

Yay you're baaaack!!
And with a very handsome young gentleman too!x

Joolz said...

Glad you're back! He's just the cutest little guy!