Thursday, December 8, 2011

Advent blog-a-long #8

Oops, sorry Car! I missed a day!

Anyway, moving on. Today Mum and I went for a little coffee and antiquing date this morning (forgot to take photos! next time...), then somehow wound up at Spotlight. I was looking for different bits and pieces to finish up a couple of projects when we noticed that all Christmas was 50% off! Both Mum and I are a sucker for Christmas, and for a bargain, so we had a little rummage around.

And seriously, look what I found! A box of baubles with The Twelve Days of Christmas on them!
IMGP3559


And look at the French Hens! Swoon! And for just over $1 a bauble, it was a Christmas Miracle!

IMGP3560

The End.

8 comments:

Fiona said...

those are very gorgeous... I am going to our local Spotlight tommorrow.. I hope there are some there...
Hugz

Jennie said...

LOVE these baubles Selina!X

Kirsty @ Bonjour Quilts said...

Super cute, and nice to have a coordinated set - gives the tree a unified look!

zigsma said...

Love the French hens - so chic(k)!

Deb Robertson Writes said...

They are awesome! love them :)

CurlyPops said...

Bahahaha! A Spotlight christmas miracle!

Bron said...

oh those baubles are AMAziNG!

Vande Historic Costuming said...

Such lovely colours!