Friday, October 14, 2011

Blogtober the 14th

IMGP3432

When revealing my secret op shop locations to Jennie yesterday, it got me thinking about one of my all time favourite (and best bargain) buys from one of my favourite little op shops. It's one those op shops that is like a little cavern of treasures waiting to be discovered around every twist and turn. Full to the brim, but very organised, and very friendly staff. And the prices! Oh the prices! On one trip there I picked up this set of six Staffordshire Potteries coffee cups and saucers for only $6. Can you believe it! That aqua and purple together is just divine. Do you have an all time favourite op shop you could spend days wandering in?

3 comments:

Christina Lowry said...

How sweet! I've been discovering new op-shops while we are living with my father in law, and am looking forward to finding even more once we move into our new house. :)

Jennie said...

Soooo gorgeous Selina!!
(i went to look at the pancake maker today - and ended up getting the little pie maker instead!)xx

Vande Historic Costuming said...

That is bright and cheery!
There are a couple of op-shops around here, but since a Vintage/Retro shop also opened up, I see the prices have gone up and the items are well picked over....