Thursday, September 15, 2011

my creative space...

IMGP3326

Yeh, I know. This custom order should have actually been finished by now. Lucky for me this particular client has commissioned many things from me before and knows how slack I can be how long I can take with these things!

I have to say though, cutting 99 ten inch squares, 48 five and a quarter inch squares and 50 five and a half inch squares is really starting to do my head in! And I think I need a new rotary cutter blade....

Other creative spaces here.

7 comments:

Seaweed and Raine said...

I admire your stamina! I have yet to take the plunge into that kind of realm! Tee hee hee. Are they towels you are using, or chenille?

Christina Lowry said...

That's a lot of cutting! Perhaps you need a rotary blade sharpener?

Good luck getting all those squares sewn up! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow that's a lot of cutting. I love the neutral tones.

bec said...

One word- YUM!

CurlyPops said...

Cutting that many squares would totally do my head in!

Karen Sue said...

GOOD GRIEF!! I bought a new blade recently and it was like cutting butter with a HOT KNIFE!! I can't remember replacing the blade, which made it very old, but hey - we're up and running again.

Fiona said...

Are you making a quilt? I'm intrigued.