Monday, June 6, 2011

This week.....

IMGP3002

I'd noticed that Vic had put up her "this week" post and thought with all the things going on in my head, it might be a good idea to try and write down a list, somewhere that seems somewhat accountable, and see if I can knock just a few things on the head.

Today is obviously now a write off, and tomorrow I'm working, so that leaves the rest of the week free. First, I need to get some organisation going on in my craft room. That is #1. In doing that I need to sort out what to list on ebay, and get it listed, no mucking around. Sorting out the craft room into piles of keeping, selling, and chucking, in order to start packing up what I don't need for the next month or so before we move. #2, get started on my hottie. I have my ideas all laid out, so that should be knocked over in a day (maybe two). #3, have some fun! Go somewhere, do something! I think I need this one the most at the moment! And that is it. Pretty achievable right? Maybe I should get my act together and stop reading blogs, that would free up a whole heck of a lot of time! What do you have planned this week?

photo of Monty is totally unrelated to this post, still very cute though!

10 comments:

Vic said...

Ah, the hottie is catching up with us all!

I WAS reading along, waiting for the bit about the cat & the washing machine... ;)

blandina said...

I need a good project, I am busy with several modification of pieces of clothing that I would not otherwise wear.
Sometimes I wish I could physically be part of a comunity of crafters as you can do: the hottie challenge is intriguing but I am too far!

Cathie said...

unrelated pic but love it Selina.

eeek...thanks for the hottie reminder....!!!

Nelly said...

Stop reading blogs?? Oh no, no, no (as duckie would say on land before time)I have much to do this week but will most like fail at it all ha

Car said...

I read my blogs during breakfast and at night :) helps to have an iPad and NOT use google on the computer ;)

This week (well month) I have set myself a challenge to FINISH some work in progresses... Happy to report scarf is now finished (apart from weaving in ends :)

Enjoy your week and cute kitty cat!

Lyndel said...

oh I've had a busy few days too.. but I did manage to finish my Hottie.. well except for the hole to hang by, but that'll be done tomorrow. hoorah!
now IF ONLY I could get all the rest of my things sorted!

Jacqui said...

I've been doing the same with my craft room - well it was originally the kids' play room, but I'm slowly and oh so sneakily taking it over. Easier now they're all getting more into crafting themselves. I wasn't going to make a hottie at first, I thought I'd just help the girls with theirs, but I've been so motivated hearing about everyone else's that I'm off to buy some new wool in the morning and looking forward to a crochet/ knitting combo coming up this long weekend.

Packrat said...

Popping in. Just wondering if you ever hear from Erin. I do hope she and her family are okay (as well as can be expected, that is). Miss her posts.

I've added you to my Reader list, if that is alright with you? Sue

Packrat said...

PS: Darling picture.

Anonymous said...

I must get on with my Hottie, I have it worked out but haven'y started. Moving house is a pain but I think it feels so good to purge all the stuff and start a fresh, it's just a great feeling and then you start all that getting stuff again!!! Considering your SLE and your CF you are amazing at how much you do Selina, hugs xx