Sunday, May 8, 2011

Flea Market finds

Happy Mother's Day!


I actually managed to drag Mr Vintage along with me this week for a day of op shopping, and I think I have to take him more often, he seems to be a bit of a lucky charm! We found books for Miss 13 and blankets for the dog and goodies for me too! I have eyed off other bloggers finds of crochet rugs and been very jealous. Everytime I find one I like the look of, it's made of some daggy, scratchy acrylic. This time I found a very pretty one, in some of my favourite colours of the season, in a very nice wool. Yay! I have also been wanting a vintage needlebox, for knitting needles (not that I even knit!) as my Mum has a gorgeous one that I adore. My heart actually skipped a beat when I saw it! I also found this gorgeous Royal Vale trio that I absolutely love. I had thought I might resell it, but as with a lot of other things I buy to resell, I change my mind when I get them home!

So a very fruitful day indeed. Did you have any thrifting luck this week? Pop over to Sophie's and see what others have found.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Very nice finds...I especially like the trio! lots of nice cups of tea ahead of you I suspect!

Johanna said...

I like the wool plaid of what it is. Very nice.

jodie said...

Awesome finds selina - well done Mr Vintage .