Friday, January 21, 2011

Hope...

IMGP1932


After hearing that Sophie had opened up a new big cartel store and was donating 100% of her proceeds to the flood appeal, I just had to pop over and have a look. And this gorgeous little brooch was waiting, just for me.

There are so many people out there in blogland raising money for the flood appeal, there is bound to be something out there you want. My quilt auction is still up and running with the bids now up to $200! For a fabulous list of auctions and raffles, check out Toni's master list. And make sure you check out Sophie's new online shop, her brooches are just so sweet and so well priced.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh thank you so much! I'm so glad you like it. Congratulations on your auction too, how wonderful!
Sophie x

george said...

I just bought one myself! Hope too, for my girlfriend who has just found out she is pregnant after being told she couldn't have children. perfect pressie!