Monday, October 25, 2010

Flea Market find of the year!


As part of blogtoberfest Sophie thought it would be fun to host "Flea Market find of the Year". My entry to this is something that when I first blogged it here, I had already proclaimed it to be my flea market find of the year. To most of you it may be boring, but I believe that when you've specifically been looking for an item for ages at the oppy and then find it and it's A) exactly what you were after and B) fits like it was tailored for you and C) half price, then it's fate really isn't it. So, this is it. My grey light wool coat, to take to France. My Flea Market find of the year.

12 comments:

Elisha said...

I can just see you strolling along the Avenue des Champs-Élysées in that coat avec une baret sur ta tete. (My high school frech is a bit rusty, who knows if I got that right)

Christina Lowry said...

You will be looking very chic in that gorgeous coat, wandering around France! Great find indeed. I loving finding things from my list.

:)

NessaKnits said...

Another great coat!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

A beautiful coat, you'll be lovely! I've bought a few thrift store sewing machines I dearly adore.

Marg said...

Isn't it great when you find exactly what you are looking for. What a fabulous find, you will need it in Paris, it gets mighty cold there! Hope you have beautiful gloves, scarf and hat as well! Don't forget nice warm socks too to keep your feet warm. Sorry, I sound like a mother/grandmother, but I am speaking from experience.

Cindy said...

Looks snug! Nice find...

marian said...

it's perfect for our everchanging weather..LOVE the cut & colour!

Kirsty @ Bonjour Quilts said...

That is indeed a find. The right thing, size and price, those planets never align in my world! I don't seem to have any luck with the opshops lately. I think I just need to go to more. The statistically I will have to have a win.

sue said...

How fantastic to find THE thing when you have been searching. I bet it looks great on and you will be the envy of all those chic Parisians as you stroll about the Champs-Élysées and the like!

Lilbitbrit said...

Thank you for becoming a follower of Lil Bit Brit

The coat is great and how exciting to wear it in France. I love Paris.

Have a great trip.

Christy

Catherine said...

just imagining that coat in paris... perfect!

Laurie said...

VERY nice! I never have time to look at clothes when I'm thrifting! Aack!