Friday, March 19, 2010

Bunny Friday - week 2

Yay! Bunny Friday again! I've found some simple knitting and crochet bunny patterns that are free on the net this week.

First this little crochet amigurumi bunny. It looks a little like Miffy! I'm not sure if this pattern is written in English or American (still unable to tell the difference!) if you know leave a message in the comments (Mum, that means you too).

image here

Then there is this simple knitted bunny. Very cute. I think even I could manage to knit this one!

image here

And this teeny tiny bunny from Little Cotton Rabbits. It is almost too cute for words! There is also a pattern for a teeny bear and a teeny iced bun! Too cute!

image here

Hope these bunnies keep you going until next week! I plan to have a bunny done next week that I bought a pattern for, it's very sweet. Fingers crossed I can find the time!


6 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Gorgeous bunny, love Miffy. beautiful work. Love Posie

Christina Lowry said...

The Miffy lookalike rocks. Have a great weekend Selina!

PS. I am having a giveaway, but sadly nothing bunny related. :)

crzylady said...

I do adore me some bunnies!

can't follow patterns however.

ALSO! I Think your parcel is here! But I can't pick it up at the post office til tomorrow! SO EXCITED

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, love all of those bunnies - sooooo cute!

Mum said...

It's American

Selina said...

Thanks Mum!!