Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cappucino anyone?


See that super cute little coffee cozy? This was my small contribution to the awesome work that Hearts for Haiti are doing. No, you aren't mistaken, you know I can't knit, but Knittyvet at Underhill House can. She knitted this up and donated it to the cause and I came along and snapped it up. For any well discerned coffee monster absolutely needs a coffee cozy. Right?

Check out Knittyvet at her blog and her etsy store. She is having a giveaway at the moment and also donating 10% of her etsy sales until Valentines day to the Haiti relief effort.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Gorgeous Selina.. I bought myself a silver bookmark and it arrived yesterday. I think this is a wonderful idea. xx

Unknown said...

Oh that is so cute! What a lovely thing to do.
Sophie x