Sunday, December 6, 2009

Advent blog-a-long day 6 - Recent etsy purchases

I've been doing a bit of my Christmas shopping on etsy this year. You know, those little stocking filler gifts you get people.


First up are these little washcloths from here. Very well made, highly recommend her. Teamed with some gourmet soaps, these will be a real treat!


Then there is this little owl bookmark that is sooo sweet! Bought from one of my followers, also highly recommended. Miss 12 and I have been into all things owl for quite a while now, this will be perfect for her.


I've got this little owl ornament heading my way, I can't wait! Bought from this etsy seller.


I have had this print from One Red Robin on my favourites list for ages and finally succumbed. Also couldn't resist the fabric piece, this I think will go on a canvas. These ones are all mine. Nothing like getting yourself some gorgeous Christmas presents!

3 comments:

Charis said...

ohhhh you're fueling my owl fetish!

Kate said...

Oh yeah washcloths with soap, great idea...I'd better get crocheting. What do you mean by little? And do you mind if I ask how much they were?

owlsomegifts said...

I'm so glad you like the owl bookmark. and that owl ornament is really cute!!