Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blogtoberfest day 8: My creative space...


Is all about the cutting. Cutting my Softie for Mirabel, cutting Christmas present Kinder Girls and cutting out a secret something.

After all the boring errands today I hope to cut out a couple of bunnies for the shop. I thought the bears would be more popular than the bunnies, but I guess you never can tell what people are gonna like!

More creative spaces over here. And check out all the others joining in the blogtoberfestivities here.

7 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Oooh you've reminded me that it's softie season - gotta get a softie for mirabel and for the Toy Society christmas drop up and running. So many things to do, so little time!

Gina said...

Oh I like the fabric (is it wool blanket?) you've gone with for the cat!

PS I used some of the chenille you gave me the other day on the back of a Dear Fii burrito softie (haven't blogged it because I forgot to take a pic before it was given to the birthday child!). It was PERFECT! So cuddly and gorgeous.

edward and lilly said...

Thanks for the reminder about Mirabel, must get onto that. So cool that you're doing blogtoberfest!!

annamaria potamiti said...

Best wishes for your blogtoberfest!!Annamaria :)

Kirsty said...

Oooh look it's going to be Zing. I think he'll look fabulous.

Kylie said...

I love seeing all the little pieces waiting for your attention - such a beautiful photo :) K

Peta @ Pippiwillow said...

Ahhhhhh - I found you! A fellow chenille stash hoarder. Agreed. I do love a chenille suitcase, and softies, and dresses and crazy pants that the kids can get away with wearing but I couldn't..... I could go on! Cheers. Peta