Monday, October 5, 2009

Blogtoberfest day 5: Random fact about me no: 1

I thought to keep up the blogging momentum this month during Blogtober, that I might every now and then throw in a Random Fact about Me. Sounds good, yeh?

Anyway, a little known random fact about me is that I love laundry. I love washing, whether that be in the washing machine or even hand washing. There's something very therapeutic about hand washing. I love hanging out washing. I love the smell of fabric softener. I love wet days when I get to use my dryer and the smell of laundry wafts through the house. Weird huh?

I thought I might show you some things laundry related that I have found on etsy that I just adore.

I love this clothespin bag, it's just adorable.

Linen clothespin bag found here.

How gorgeous is this print?!


Laundry Day art print, found here.

How cute is this bracelet! I love the little shirts!!



It's Laundry Day Bracelet, found here.

10 comments:

Karin van Dam said...

Well.. I do have a lot of laundry laying around here, waiting to be handled. If you are a very good girl, I think I could get myself to let you manage it.. ;-)

Unknown said...

I love the clothspin bag and the print too. I love them all!
Suzie. xx

CurlyPops said...

I wish you lived closer - I'd quite happily let you do my washing.

Tammy said...

I love that print! too cute.

Cat said...

I love the smell of fabric softner, the washing smells clean and I love clean! The clothespin bage is very sweet.:)

Unknown said...

Oh, Oh, Oh! I thought I was the only crazy person who loved doing laundry! and how I miss hanging clothes outside on the line; the smell of wind blown sheets! I just love your laundry day art...must try some of my own and post it in a day or two...nothing big, just a little something in memory of days gone by (at least for me)... Perhaps I will take a picture of my new washer and dryer...I love it! It is such a simple thing...laundry! lol!
hugz
Pam

Shirley said...

Lovely blog. I especially like Holly. I'd love to make dolls but I'm a quilter so rarely have a space between projects. Your hair looks good. Oh to look 12 again!

Virginia G said...

Oh, that print made me gasp! How gorgeous is that!

I'm not particularly a fan of doing laundry, but that print is amazing!

Ange said...

I enjoy laundry chores, too! Currently getting into the alchemy behind mystery stains that turn up from preschool ...

Unknown said...

What cute finds!!! I wish I could love laundry...And I have never even had to hang mine out to dry...Maybe that's the problem :P