Sunday, July 12, 2009

7 days of Christmas - day 1

Welcome to day 1 of 7 days of Christmas!

So, I have 4 nieces that are all very close in age. But I like to make them different things. I have blogged this cupcake purse before, but I just love it! I have this in mind for one niece.


I have also found a great tutorial for a headband using upcycled t-shirts. These would be good for older girls maybe?


And of course there is the old faithful notebook and pencil holder tutorial from One Red Robin. I made several of these last year and found the tute very easy. I even made one for Operation Christmas Child. I hope someone out there liked it !

Come back tomorrow for day 2 of 7 days of Christmas.


5 comments:

Nikki said...

Nice choices for your nieces Selina. The notebook & pencil holder has been added to my Christmas To Do List... but for Decemeber.

See you tomorrow!

Lisa said...

Oh, your nieces will love those purses!

Jodie said...

Those purses are GORGEOUS!!!!
The button looks great in the sidebar too, thanks for adding it...

Take Care
Jodie :)

Maria Rose said...

Wow, those cupcakes are adorable!

Lora said...

selina - i got my giveaway package in the mail today! wow!!! i love everything you sent! it really made my day! thank you SO MUCH!! you are an inspiration! blessings to you! lora