Friday, May 8, 2009

Day 5 of loot, and my batteries are dead

Well, I tried to take some pics of my recently acquired loot, then the batteries went dead in my camera. Love the lithiums, but they don't give you much notice when they are about to cark it!

Anyway, I did manage to take one photo of some loot. The green moda fabric I picked up today for a secret project, secret from my mother who does read my blog so we'll leave that one alone for now! The honeybuns I picked up a little while back from the same place I got the moda today. It's my little local patchwork shop, that is so lovely, it's really worth the visit! If you ever pop in, tell Tereasa I sent you!

I did have some Spotlight loot to show as well, some cute little things that I will be using to make stuff for a little market I will be attending next week. I have little hair accessories, pincushions and needlecases and coffe cup cosies planned, we'll see how I go with all that!

Check out all the looters over here.

1 comment:

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I love Moda fabrics. When I first got back into crafting Moda was one of the first things I found.