Thursday, April 23, 2009

my creative space...


This week I was hoping to have pics of my wonderfully organised and clean craft room to show you all, but I'm afraid it actually looks worse than last week, so we'll just move right along!

The only spare spot in the room (next to the sewing machine) has been taken up with chenille squares, about 200 altogether at the moment! Some are for a lovely pink and white queen size patchwork quilt custom order I am making, and some for chenille squares listed on ebay.

Also currently sorting out the button stash, because that's really important you know, much more important than having a tidy work space.

Other creative types over here.

10 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Don't they look pretty all stacked up neatly like that.

M* (Melanie) said...

that is a delicious looking pile of chenille. Lucky you!

Gina said...

Oh good, now I know where to get some chenille when I want to try it out!

Anonymous said...

you must be in chenille heaven all the time!!! and by the way I am LOVING your chenille lounge pants they are fabulous!!!!!!!!

Leslie said...

I love that photo. Everything looks so amazing and I'm jealous of all the chenille.

Unknown said...

I love all those little squares piled up together!
Sophie x

Kirsty said...

Ditto. The neatly stacked pile of chenille looks fabulous.

Jemma. said...

As always, your creative space looks very comfy :) And now I'm going to start dreaming of having a big ole chenille quilt to drag around my house and snuggle with!

willywagtail said...

They might be adding to the mess but,boy, what a soft, cuddly mess!

Jenifir said...

Isn't the point of your creative space to have a place to play with great materials i.e. the chenille and the buttons. Going through what I work with leads to projects. Sometimes cleaning up is really just sorting through favourites. Nice Stack!