Thursday, February 12, 2009

my creative space...


I've been very distracted this week by all the goings on in Victoria. While I live in Brisbane, I was born in Melbourne and have always had a very big soft spot for all things Victorian.

So this week my creative space has been consumed by the making of a quilt to auction off for the fire victims.

Watch this space, later today I hope to have this finished and listed on ebay with the proceeds going to the bushfire relief.

Head over to Kirsty and check out more creative spaces, and head over to handmade help to check out the offerings for the bushfire relief.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Selina,

Your quilt is absolutely beautiful! It looks to be chenille is it? Whoever wins it is indeed a lucky person.
Regards Michelle M

Unknown said...

hope it raises some much needed money my dear, beautiful work! big hearted crafters are the best.
xx

Jodie said...

I'll be keeping my eye on that auction selina...

Kirsty said...

It's divine & will be hotly contested I'm sure.